The project objectives are:
1. To boost the knowledge and increase the level of familiarisation the areas related to the triangle of knowledge, civil society organization on EU policies, in general, and toward MD, in particular, with the main focus on agricultural policy and its mechanisms towards Moldova;
2. To foster cooperation between academic world, policy makers, civil society and youth regarding the EU policies with the main focus on agricultural policy;
3. To project the opportunities, achievements and obstacles of the European Integration processes of Moldova within European Neighbourhood Policy;
4. To increase knowledge of the target groups on the progress achieved by Moldova within WTO by signing Association Agreement;
5. To integrate students who are not automatically come into contact with EU integration studies and to increase their understanding of the integration process of Moldova into EU space within ENP and EaP, AA by realising the interuniversity training seminars;
You can watch the project's video presentation here.