The EUAGRO project will be implemented over a period of 2 years, starting with October 2019 and will be completed at the end of October 2021. During the EUAGRO project, there are planned various activities that tend towards realization of projects’ objectives. They are dedicated to delivery of high level of teaching and research activities, awareness-raising, information and capacity building activities.
- Four seminars “Understanding the main issues of EU policies in the Republic of Moldova”;
- Round table “EU-Moldova Association Agreement: the planned stages”;
- International workshop “Legal aspects of the European agricultural policy and the role of agricultural products in the commercial relationship between the EU and the Republic of Moldova”;
- Conference “Perspectives and achievements within the European integration of the Republic of Moldova”;
- Research “Effects of repatriated migrants on rural and agricultural development”.